Centre for Educational Assessment & Testing Services (CEATS) is the organization delivering a new model of educational support creating the opportunities to compete and win for every child of schools and colleges in Pakistan in their own school environment. Support our work today to create competitive environments for children of all grades/classes in their learning institutes. We partner with international organizations that support international competitions for schools and colleges worldwide. Most of our paper-based MCQs tests, which test takers fill out with paper and pencil, are administered under standardized conditions at colleges or schools. Answer sheets are returned to CEATS for scoring and analysis.
- Student can identify their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Student can monitor and compare their year on year achievement with other students.
- Student can gain valuable experience in taking international assessment tests such as International Olympiads in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Informatics
- Parents can understand and analyze their student's academic strengths & weaknesses.
- Parents can Collaborate with schools for remediation and skill development.
- Parents can design and plan meaningful educational activities for the student.
- Teachers can monitor and compare students' performance within the school and region.
- Teachers can discover student's potential and identify growth areas across the country (Pakistan)
- Teachers can Modify classroom activities and develop appropriate learning programs
CEATS is a leading national student assessment service that provides an objective, in-depth, external assessment of student skills in key learning areas. CEATS is a diagnostic assessment which brings to light the strengths and weaknesses of a student on the four core subject areas of Science and Mathematics. This diagnostic assessment is benchmarked against global standards of evaluation & assessment.
- High quality test materials underpinned by methodologies and Item Response Theory.
- CEATS papers are skills-based.
- Comparison of student or school's current performance to the other participants all over Pakistan.
- Results show the student's relative position in the test population.
- CEATS now covers Year 2.
The top performing students in CEATS contests, in each subject and in each class across the region are awarded a Gold Medal along with participation certificate. Toppers in each subject at the national-level district-level and at class-level are awarded Medals. Medals are awarded when a score is judged to be sufficiently meritorious. Students need to secure at least a Distinction to be eligible for the medals.